Security & Privacy.
BA Analyser is safe and secure for all your data storage.
We Keep Your Data Safe.
All BA Analyser accounts use SSL encrypted connections by default – the same level of security used by online banks. Additionally, industry-standard physical and remote security is administered at our hosting facility.
Privacy is Important.
How We Stay Reliable.
BA Analyser achieves an average 99% uptime. Here are a few things we do to ensure we stay available for you whenever you need to access your information:
- All data is protected by hardware RAID over mirrored synchronised hard drives
- Critical servers have redundant power supplies
- All backups are replicated to at least two physical data centres
- All backup systems are tested frequently
- Full Backups occur daily at a minimum
- All Data is fully backed up for weekly offsite storage
Industry Standard Security.
BA Analyser systems and processes adhere to sound industry practices in security, including the following:
- Encrypted inter-server and inter-datacentre communication
- Sensitive data encryption in the databases
- Soundly firewalled and monitored servers
- Strictly controlled access to servers or customer data
- Audit trail for support related data access
Responsible Security Disclosure.
Our clients trust us with their data and we believe that's important. The following process is in place for any individual, or organisation to report software issues and faults to the BA Analyser service:
- Email a complete description of the issue to email@example.com in as much detail as possible.
- The BA Analyser team will acknowledge receipt of the email and will promptly investigate, and determine the best course of action to remedy the situation.
- Be responsible and retain the private nature of the disclosure until the BA Analyser team has responded to your submission with a timeline of action.
- BA Analyser will not pursue any action against parties who disclose issues through this process.
- BA Analyser will not compensate disclosing parties for submissions.